· Our nurturing and enthusiastic teachers and teacher aides are well trained, experienced and dedicated professionals.
· The Prep area features refurbished classrooms and new outdoor learning and play spaces.
· Quality literacy and numeracy programs.
· All learning spaces are air conditioned and well resourced.
· Strong systems in place to maintain a calm and safe school for everyone.
· Interactive technology in every classroom, two fully equipped computer labs, wireless learning environments, computers and i-Pads in every classroom.
· Variety of activities to join before/after school and during break times, including:
· Extra- curricular activities such as Band Camp, STEM Competitions, Debating, Readers Cup and Creative Generation.
· Indigenous programs and visits from Life Education.
· Sports carnival days, interschool sports, cross country, colour fun run, swimming program and carnival.
· Extensive Arts program including choir, dance and band.
· Natural bushland environment surrounds our school, that is why we have a koala in our logo. We actually have koalas in our school grounds!
Coolnwynpin is a high quality state school that has been established since 1984.
Our school has an open door policy encouraging partnerships between parents/carers, students and Coolnwynpin staff. Place your trust in us to ensure that your child will be continually supported throughout their learning journey. The success of each and every child is important to us.
Contact us to arrange an enrolment interview with a member of the school administration team.
Interviews will be conducted during Terms 3 and 4.